Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How You Can Get Your Free MTN Credits Now

Hello friend, I guess the subject caught your attention. Nontheless, the fact that MTN is giving out free credit is true.
I personally confirmed it and it's working. Now here's what to do quickly to get yours...

1. Simply recharge your MTN line with N500

2. Type 720 in a text message and send to 131.

3. Once you do that, just text me the following details to get the next step that will get you free MTN credit:
* Your Name [Eg. Peter]
* Your Phone Number [Eg. 07038466159]
* Your location (Eg. Abuja)
As soon as I receive the above info by text message from you, I'll text you back the procedures to claim
your free MTN credit. Send your sms to 07038466159

NOTE: You need to do this FAST as no one knows when MTN will stop this freebie.

It's time to regain back all your lost/used credit on MTN Network.

I'll be waiting for your action and also your text messages.

No comments: